Wednesday, January 20, 2010

How do people do it!?!

I wonder.
How do people do it?
How do they go to the same job, day in, day out...working 10-12 hours a day
and come home to sit in front of the tv, drink a beer or 6 and go to sleep to get little sleep every night and wake up and do it all over again?

Really? It's not that I want to know the answer to this question so I can master it.
But I just don't know how I can stand it when I do it in small increments such as I am right now.

I work 10-12 or more hour days and come home, have some wine, watched some paranormal tv shows and don't forget "Real WOrld" and now I'm trying to go to bed...early.

Early. It's 11:30pm already and I won't even get 8 hours or 7 hours.
What is required to actually feel rested?

So, I don't want to know how to do it so I can accomplish the task of living like this but how can I not do it?

hah! I guess that's the real question. What I daydream about.
Maybe this is my quest and I follow the yellow brick road and see where it goes.
And maybe I won't have to do this much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment