Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day 1

So technically it's January 2nd but since I haven't gone to sleep yet, it's the 1st and I am accomplishing my goal of writing today.
Last night was a fun New Year's event celebrated by a full moon, a blue moon and somewhere in Ireland one could even see a lunar eclipse!
All of that on New Year's Eve.

We started the evening with a pre-dance party get together at my house with friends.
We burned our "intentions" for the month/year since my roommate said it's a good thing to do when there's a full moon.

And today was a good, easy-going day.
I'm working on creating a space on my wall in my bedroom to post my goals for the year.
So I can look at them everyday and remember and keep moving forward.

More work will be done on it in the next few days and I will keep adding to it as things come up.
For now, this is the first step, writing daily...even if it's only in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment